Tiger shrimp with a head is an excellent choice for those who care about their health and well-being. The high content of easily digestible protein, the complete absence of carbohydrates and a huge amount of valuable microelements are simply necessary for everyone in our days.
The taste of tiger shrimp is neutral and juicy, while chewiness and tenderness of white meat compel you to fall in love with these large and noble sea creatures. You can easily turn any of your dishes into a culinary masterpiece using firm bodies of tiger shrimps.
Buying a tiger shrimp in its full shape with a head is a great chance to diversify your usual recipes with seafood. We are sure that you adore shrimps as much as we do. For experienced connoisseurs of seafood, the characteristic black stripes are already associated not with tigers, but with a magnificent variety of delicious dishes.
Let us tell you a secret: a whole raw shrimp is the perfect source of unforgettable taste with a sea flavor. All the healthy components remain inside due to the integrity of the shell. The excellent size and magnificent chewiness of the finest white meat is a unique product of aquaculture. Experienced farmers have done their best so that we get a delightful combination of spectacular presentation and unforgettable taste on our tables. Preferring a fresh tiger shrimp with a head, you get an extravaganza of emotions straight from the depths of the sea contrasting within a series of everyday work and a delicious holiday.
Dishes to cook
Of course, whatever you choose to cook using the shrimps with a head will be the right decision, as the shrimps of this type can easily make dishes tasty. It is enough to release the fragrant white meat from the shell and incorporate it into your favorite pasta, salad, rice, appetizer or soup and you already have a culinary masterpiece. But we, as specialists in seafood, still recommend not to hurry with cutting shrimp to pieces and try our simple, but delicious recipe.
Sauteed shrimp with a head
• First of all, you should defrost the shrimps properly, leaving them for some time on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator.
• When seafood is completely defrosted, proceed to cooking. To do this, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet with a thick bottom. Fans of spicy food can a few crushed garlic cloves heat on it as well.
• Put in the shrimps and fry for 2 minutes on each side.
• Add to them 300 milliliters of heavy cream, sprinkle your favorite seasonings to taste, (we suggest “10 vegetables” seasoning) and stew well until the cream curdles about 3-4 minutes.
• Decorate the dish with fresh herbs. You will get the perfect dish with a delicate sauce and excellent fragrant meat, which retains all the healthy microelements.